You’d like to join us? Great!
There are three types of membership – simply choose the one that’s right for you below and click the button to buy online.
ACU licence information
If you want to race at any of our race days you need to be a member of our club AND have an Auto-Cycle Union (ACU) licence.
When you buy any of our annual memberships you will get an ACU Unique Code so you can obtain your ACU licence.
If you choose day membership you will need to already hold your ACU license for 2018.
Thank you for choosing to join NG Road Racing and welcome. We’ll look forward to seeing you at a race event soon!
PS: if you’re new to road racing, you might find our Want to Start Racing? page useful reading.
2018 Annual Membership
2018 Junior Annual Membership
- Membership for riders aged between 12-16 on 1 January 2018
- It gives you an ACU Unique Code so you can get your ACU licence
- Junior members get a £30 discount on each race day they ride in
- Members under 18 must complete an annual Medical Consent form and a Parental Agreement form for each race meeting
2018 Day Membership
- Membership for solo and sidecar/passenger riders aged 16+ on a per-event basis
- You must already hold a valid ACU licence as you do not receive an ACU Unique Code when registering
- Day membership is free but a £10 fee is added to each weekend race event you attend
- You can upgrade to full Annual Membership
2018 BRA / CTC Training Courses
As part of the ACU’s ongoing policy of rider development and education, and in line with requirements as laid down in the 2018 ACU Handbook, all first time applicants for a Road Race Licence (*& applicants whose licences have lapsed for more than 5 years) must undergo a classroom training course (CTC) & basic riding ability assessment. (BRA)
ACU BRA / CTC courses will be held at Pembrey on 3rd/4th March 2018 and at Castle Combe throughout the year.