Due to reasons beyond the control of NG Road Racing Club and the circuit owners BARC (Pembrey) Ltd, the above test day will be organised and is promoted exclusively by BARC (Pembrey) Ltd.
What does this mean?
• The event will not be held under the control of an Auto Cycle Union Test Day Permit and therefore, participants will not be covered by ACU insurance. Riders are advised to seek their own personal accident insurance.
• The event will switch to a BARC (Pembrey) Ltd General Test Day for ACU Road Race License holders only.
• General Testing will be held from 0900 to 1700 with 4 solo groups.
• Riders who have been accepted for a space on the NG Test Day will automatically transfer to the BARC (Pembrey) Ltd General Test Day
• Riders do not need to pay anything to BARC (Pembrey) Ltd. Your test day entry fee paid to NG Road Racing will be transferred automatically.
• The only thing Riders are required to do is complete the attached Entry / Signature form IN FULL and bring it along to the Race Office on Friday morning between 0700 and 0900.
• You will be issued with a wrist band to prove you have entered and signed on correctly, and allocated to a group.
• Riders who do not wish to transfer their NG test day entry to the BARC (Pembrey) Ltd General Test Day, i.e. withdraw their test day entry, please contact RaceOffice@ngroadracing.org or Stevejbostock@gmail.com as a matter of urgency – but essentially before the event. Please do not contact BARC (Pembrey) Ltd with administration queries.
• The NG Road Racing Championship Finale on Saturday and Sunday 18th 19th September remains un affected by these changes.
• Your GDPR rights have not and will not been affected by this change.
2021 General Testing Reg. BIKES ENTRY FORM.pdf
2021 BARC General Testing Regs.pdf
NG Road Racing